Grilling food is an absolute art and a perfect grill is required to get the best of it. If it is built in grill, you need to mainly keep a check on its sturdiness and performance. Primarily, the built in barbeque grill need to ensure us a great fit and finish along with its functionalities. Usually, we tend to pick the best built in grill as it should last long in our kitchen patio.
Many of us have to plumb out natural gas vent to our patio to use this built-in gas grills. Thus, we need to choose the most compatible built-in BBQ grill for further customizations. Here we’ve shortlisted some built in barbeque grills considering some specifications, BTUs, and cooking space.
Best Built in Grills 2020:
Napoleon Prestige 500 RB Built-in Natural Gas Grill:
- Dimensions: 22.25 x 25.5 x 32.5 inches; Weight: 125 pounds
- 66, 000 BTU’s cooking power
- 760 in Total Cooking Area
- 4 Stainless Steel Main Burners
- Stainless Steel Iconic WAVE Cooking Grids
- LIFT EASE Roll Top Lid
- Infrared Rear Rotisserie Burner
- NIGHT LIGHT Control Knobs with SafetyGlo
Napoleon built-in grill brings you home a great propane gas grill head with Infrared rear burner. The complete stainless steel construction ensures great durability while the stainless steel grates provide even heating. Furthermore, the built in BBQ grill can generate cooking power up to 66, 000 BTU’s with 4 stainless steel burners underneath.
The WAVE cooking grids on the natural gas grill leave distinctive sear marks on food while the Jetfire ignition system assists for easy startup. Provided multiple burners allow ultimate freedom to grill in any way imaginable. On the other hand, the integrated infrared rear burner on the built-in gas grill serves rotisserie-style dishes.
KitchenAid 740-0780 Built-in Gas Grill:
- Dimensions: 34.2 x 25.7 x 24.5 inches; Weight:92.3
- 61,000 BTUs cooking power
- 775 sq. in. of total cooking space
- 4 stainless steel burners
- Full Stainless Steel construction
- Natural gas conversion kit included
- 10 Year main burner Warranty
- No assembly required
The second listing in our list of best built in gas grills is the KitchenAid 740-0780 Propane Gas Grill. Main thing to note about this product comes with a Natural gas conversion kit included in it. The Built-in barbeque grill is made up of premium corrosion-resistant stainless steel for durability.
Detailing the specs, the built in grill comes with a massive 775 sq. in. of total cooking space. 61,000 BTUs of cooking power can be generated from the 4 stainless steel burners. Besides that, a ceramic rotisserie burner is also made available for that taste. The built-in thermometer displays the cooking temperature inside the lid and the electronic ignition allows easy fire up.
Napoleon LEX 605 Built-In Gas Grill with Infrared Rotisserie:
- Dimensions: 22.4 x 38.1 x 27.1; weight: 116 pounds
- Propane gas grill with stainless steel construction and chrome accents
- Heavy duty stainless steel “Wave” grill grates with sear plates
- 3 stainless steel burners of 16,000 BTUs
- 16,000 BTUs infrared grill burner
- 15,500 BTU Rear Infrared Burner
- 850 square inches total cooking surface
Napoleon has made this LEX 605 propane unit for serious outdoor built in grill buyers. This premium offering from the maker touts great design and sturdy construction. Napoleon’s signature “S” pattern on the WAVE cooking grids feature creates a great grilled experience. The bottom infrared burner in the built in grill produces 12,500 BTU of cooking power making it a sizzler zone.
3 burner stainless steel tube burners can generate up to 48,000 BTUs, with 16,000 BTUs each making it the best built in outdoor grill. Besides that, an integrated rear infrared burner of 13,500 BTUs offer consistent heat. Furthermore, 745 square inches of primary cooking area comes includes the chrome-plated warming rack. Needless to say, the Jetfire ignition system provides an easy startup every time.
Bull Products 26039 Outdoor Built in Grill Head:
- Dimensions: 25 x 30 x 22 inches; Weights: 125 pounds
- 60, 000 BTU’s of cooking power
- 4 Porcelain Coated Bar Burners for even heating
- Stainless steel grates and 304 stainless Steel construction
- 810 sq. Inches of cooking surface
- 210 sq. inches of warming rack
- Reliable Piezo igniters on every valve
This product makes a solid presence among the Best Built-in gas Grills for its 2 version availability. Available both in Liquid propane and natural gas variant, Bull Outdoor built in grill comes with ReliaBull technology. This built-in Outdoor Grill features 4 Porcelain coated bar burners with Piezo igniters and Zinc Knobs for each burner. Each burner can produce 15,000 BTUs of energy making it a total of 60,000 BTUs. The total cooking surface measures 810 sq. in. and the warming rack is of 210 sq. in.
Weber Summit S-460 Built-In Gas Grill:
- 4 Stainless steel burners with 48,800 BTUs
- 10,600 BTUs power sear burner
- 6,800 BTUs smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 580 sq. inches of cooking area
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Infinite control burner valves
- Front access grease tray with catch pan
Another addition to the built in outdoor gas grills comes with some really interesting features. Weber S-460 grill gets some easy gestures like a snap-jet ignition system and front-access grease tray. The built in BBQ grill touts stainless steel flavorizer bars, grill cabinets, and infinite control burner valves.
Though the cooking space is on a bit lower side of just 580 sq. inches, the built in grill produces great heat. On the other hand, the outdoor built in grill is equipped with a 10,600 BTU rear-mounted infrared rotisserie.
American Outdoor Grills Built-in gas grill with Rotisserie:
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 24.5 x 8.5 inches; weight: 115 pounds
- 432 square inches of cooking space
- 32,000 BTUs stainless steel grill burners
- 10000 BTUs rear burner
- Diamond Sear stainless steel cooking grids
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control
- Heavy duty 300 series stainless steel construction
- Easy to clean grease management system
American Outdoor Grills has brought this Built-in gas grill with Rotisserie kit made of all stainless steel. The built in grill bring some great features like vaporizer panel and is available in 2 variants. Buyers can choose between rotisserie kit and non-rotisserie grill variants. What’s more interesting is the grill can also accommodate charcoal cooking or wood chip smoking.
Discussing the specs, the primary burner can generate 32000 BTUs of burning power. Then again, the rear burner can generate 10000 BTUs of heat. The outdoor built in grill is run on natural gas and the Piezo “Rapid Light” Ignition system works well. Furthermore, the built in gas grill also has the drip-collection system is easy to use and clean.
Lion Premium Grills L75623 32″ Built in Gas Grill:
- Dimesions: 24.25 x 32 x 21.5 inches; Weight: 170 pounds
- 830 square inches of cooking surface
- Stainless steel smoker head with polished edges
- 304-16 gauge stainless steel construction
- 4 cast stainless steel burners with a total output of 75,000 BTUs
- 5 Lion Quick Lite valves
- adjustable warming rack
- Infrared rotisserie back burner
This masterpiece outdoor kitchen grill comes with 830 square inches of cooking surface to cook multiple dishes at once. Made up of 304 stainless steel, the built in gas grill can withstand extreme temperatures and weather conditions. Furthermore, Lion Premium Grills L75623 listed as best built in grill is for the lifetime warranty the manufacturer is providing.
The 4 main burners are made up of stainless steel and can produce up to 75,000 BTUs. Then again, the dual interior lights and many other premium specs on this built in BBQ grill make it most affordable for its price. The stainless steel grates for cooking helps the grill to bring out evenly cooked, full of flavor, and very juicy dishes.
Bullet 87428 5-Burner Built in Grill Head:
- Dimensions: 21.25 x 39.75 x 24.13 inches
- 38″ Liquid propane grill head
- 1026 square inches of cooking area
- 90, 000 BTUs, 5 burners plus back burner
- 15,000 BTU back burner for rotisserie
- 304 Stainless Steel hood and control panel
- Piezo igniters for free ignition
- Solid Stainless Steel grates
The Bullet Stainless steel grill offers a great performance with some impressive features. This Bullet 87428 5-Burner unit offers plenty of cooking power. The built in grill is made available in 30″ 4 Burner variant and the 38″ 5 Burner variant making best outdoor kitchen grill.
Discussing the larger 5 Burner unit, it touts a huge 1,026 square inches of cooking area making it the best built in grill. The 5 Burners together can produce a total of 75,000 BTUs of cooking power to the stainless steel grates. Piezo igniters ensure a quick and trouble-free ignition and a 15,000 BTU back burner included for rotisserie cooking. The sturdy stainless steel construction, grease collection tray, and the temperature gauge on the lid back this product as best outdoor kitchen grill.
Blaze Built-In Grill with Lights 32-inch:
- Dimensions: 25.75 x 32.5 x 21.25 inches; weight: 114 pounds
- 738 square inches of total cooking space
- 56,000 BTUs of total cooking power
- 4 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel burners
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Integrated lights for grilling at night
This affordable commercial style grill from the blaze is designed for outdoor built in grill enthusiast. Made up of 304 stainless steel components, this best built in grill ensures great durability. 4 stainless steel burners can generate 14,000 BTUs each making it 56,000 BTUs to the cooking surface. Another 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner boosts the cooking power further.
Push and turn flame-thrower ignition system comes as primary while the flash tube ignition comes as an alternate ignition option. Also, there is a removable warming rack provided to use it as per convenience. What makes this one of among the best outdoor built in kitchen grills is its solid build quality.
Note to Buyers: We have made every effort to bring you the list of best built in grills. Also, we would like to affirm that the above list is made with main intention to comprise all types. However, we do not prioritize any product in particular. To conclude, it’s all about buyer’s call to pick the right one as per their need. Have a joyful grilling!!