Fact is that you always can’t choose to buy a large grill for cooking every time and for every need. Be it for the compact space in your patio or your camping need, you need a portable gas grill. Not just being a great holiday mate, a portable camping grill can also offer you great features for versatile cooking.
Also, it is quite common that we wish to have a grill for a backyard party over a weekend. There it arrives the time you look for a portable propane grill. Furthermore, these portable gas grills are smaller, cheaper, and easy to store compared to other larger grills. Here we’ve checked the range of small gas grills and picked the right ones considering all buying factors. Check out the list of best portable gas grills that can commit you a great grilling
Best Portable Gas Grills 2020:
Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Propane Grill:
- Dimensions: 30.2 x 19.2 x 16.1 inches ; 46.7 pounds
- Up to 20,000 BTUs of total grilling power
- 3 Adjustable burners with improved burner technology
- Large grilling area of 285 sq. in.
- Sturdy quick-fold legs and wheels
- Integrated temperature monitoring
- Instastart ignition or matchless lighting
Coleman RoadTrip 285 portable propane grill brings you all needed perfect outdoor grill specifications. The sturdy quick-fold legs along with the 2 wheels help it for hassle-free setup notes this as the best camping grill. Improved burner technology extends better control over this grills cooking energy.
Discussing the specs, the 3 burner Coleman portable grill offers 20,000 BTUs of cooking energy. The 285 sq. in. of cooking area can be controlled with 3 powerful precision independently adjustable zones. On the other hand, the cast iron grill grates coated in porcelain, and the Instastart ignition makes it a great portable BBQ grill. Two sliding side tables offer utility space that makes this a convenient grill for traveling. Essentially, this Coleman portable grill definitely impresses you with its perfect grilling each time.
Cuisinart CGG-200B All Foods Tabletop Gas Grill:
- Dimensions: 15 x 18.5 x 42 inches; Weight: 2.2 pounds.
- 12,000-BTUs cooking energy with stainless-steel burner
- 240 square inch cooking
- Modular grill-surface system
- Removable drip tray
- Twist-start ignition for easy start-ups;
- Porcelain enamel-coated cast-iron cooking grate
- Two fold out stainless steel shelves
This portable tabletop grill offering from e Cuisinart is designed to generate more heat than many large grills. The portable gas grill comes with a single burner a can absolutely do wonders with it. It features 12,000 BTUs of cooking power from the stainless steel burner. The porcelain enamel cast iron grate distributes heat evenly to the cooking area ensuring no cold spots.
Best part is the small portable grill is best suitable for small decks, balconies, patios and can be placed on a table or stand. Then again, two fold-out stainless steel shelves provide ample space for cooking utensils. Needless to say about the features like a built-in hood thermometer and twist-to-start ignition system in this small propane grill.
Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill:
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 18 x 12 inches; Weight 2.2. pounds
- 145-square-inch grilling area
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner
- Porcelain-enameled grate for even heating
- Aluminum legs and stabilizing feet for a sturdy cooking
- Integrated lid lock to keep lid secure
Cuisinart brings this high-performance grill for a great grilled flavor every day. The Portable tabletop gas grill can be carried easily as per convenience. Yet, the cooking space is massive on this portable grill noting 145-square-inches. Another major feature worth a mention is this small propane grill consumes very less gas comparatively.
Folding legs, grill lid latch, and the spill-resistant drip tray all-together provide great mobility. Besides that, the Piezo Ignition system and other Cuisinart exclusive features make it one of the best portable gas grill. The briefcase-style carry handles and lists this unit among the best grills for camping, tailgating, or hiking. Another new cool gesture for looks is the portable BBQ grill unit is made available in 3 colors.
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 TRU-Infrared Portable Gas Grill:
- Dimensions: 23.7 x 15 x 13.6 inches; Weight: 20 pounds
- 9,500 BTU cooking energy from main burner
- 200 sq. in. total cooking surface
- Hood-mounted temperature gauge
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Easily converted for use with a 20 lb. tank
Grill on the go with the Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 portable gas grill for camping or tailgating. The manufacturer mainly focused on the rugged construction challenging to last for any adventure. Detailing the specs, the small gas grill runs on an easy moveable 16.4 oz LP tank. Other feature like push-button ignition and die-cast firebox helps to make the most of out the portable grill.
Moving further, the 9,500 BTU burner powers the 200 sq. in of cooking area. The TRU-Infrared cooking system is definitely a stand out feature to prevent flare-ups. Lid-mounted temperature gauge on the portable gas grill helps to monitor and control temperature.
Coleman NXT Lite Tabletop Propane Grill:
- Dimensions: 18.2 x 16 x 11.2 inches ; Weight:20 pounds
- Delivers 8,500 BTUs of heat
- 168 sq. in. of grilling surface
- Even-Temp burners radiates even heat
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops
- InstaStart Ignition button
- PerfectFlow technology for steady heat output
Exclusively meant to for barbecue grilling, picnics, and tailgating parties, Coleman NXT Lite Tabletop Propane Grill excels. You switch out the grill grates for a stove grate or griddle top with the Swaptop interchangeable design on the portable BBQ grill. Other feature like the easy InstaStart ignition lights the burners with the push of a button comes as standard.
Furthermore, the propane camping grill produces a great 8,500 BTUs of intense heat suitable for outdoor grilling. To be more precise, the PerfectFlow technology ensures a steady heat output in all weather conditions. Moreover, the porcelain-coated steel surface and removable grease tray makes the portable gas grill an easy to clean unit.
Cuisinart CGG-306 Stainless Tabletop Portable Grill:
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 19 x 15 inches; weight: 22 pounds
- Fast and easy setup gets grill ready within 10 minutes
- Stainless steel burners can generate up to 20000 BTUs
- 75 square inches of cooking area
- Stainless grates for even heat with a two-burner system.
This great combination of raw grilling and design in the Cuisinart CGG-306 tabletop portable grill impress outdoor grillers. The Chef’s Style stainless tabletop grill is ideal to cook meat in various styles. Cuisinart features two 10 000 BTU burners for the provided 275 square Inch cooking surface.
Made of stainless steel entirely, the portable 2 burner gas grill works with a 1 lb. propane canister. The TwistStart ignition system lit ups the grill which can go maximum up to 20000 BTS. Provided Infinitely adjustable knobs assist you to monitor the temperature with the integrated lid thermometer.
Solaire SOL-IR17BWR Infrared Portable Gas Grill:
- Dimensions: 13 x 21 x 12 inches weight: 23 pounds
- Real infrared ceramic and stainless steel burner
- 140 sq inches of grilling area
- 14,000 BTUs of infrared power
- 67 Square inches of warming rack area
- Electronic push-button ignition
- Made from 20 gauge type-304 stainless steel
Cook your favorite food anywhere you go with the Solaire Infrared Portable Gas Grill. The USA based manufacturer features a Solaire infrared burner which can heat up in just three minutes. Also the Solaire V-grate improves flavor and eliminates flare-ups virtually. The portable BBQ grill is made available to choose with an optional warming rack variant. Furthermore, even the assembling part on this portable grill is so easy and can be used with 1-Pound propane bottles.
Solaire SOL-IR17BWR can also run on natural gas with the natural gas conversion kit. Discussing further, the Infrared burner ensures even heat distribution and is way better than the traditional gas or charcoal grilling. The main burner in the small gas grill can produce 14,000 BTUs of cooking energy suitable to cook any style dish easily. Other notable specifications include 140 Square inches of grilling area and 67 Square inches of warming rack area.
Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill:
- Dimensions: 22 x 18 x 15 inches; Weight: 26.5 pounds
- 10,000 BTUs cooking power with 2 stainless steel burners
- 266 square inches of cooking area
- 430 stainless steel construction
- Two push-and-turn ignition for quick and easy start-ups
- Steel lockable lid for portable and storage
There comes another best portable gas grill bringing the brand name Gaintex to the list. This 2 burner gas grill offers 266 square inches cooking space allowing you to cook food for huge gathering. Considering it light weight of 26 pounds, this Gaintex tabletop gas grill comes with a sturdy design. However, it notes one amongst the portable gas grills for its light weight.
The 2 burner gas grill produces 10,000 BTU from each burner providing different heat and temperature zones. The push-and-turn ignition enables quick and easy start-ups cutting down the efforts of lighting. A thick stainless steel lid is provided with temperature lid on the top.
Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Portable Gas Grill:
- Dimensions: 23 x 19.5 x 16 inches; Weight: 27 pounds
- 430 stainless Steel body and lid construction
- 304 stainless Steel grid construction
- 276 sq in cooking surface
- Two 10,000 BTUs burners
- Portable design with Folding legs and latching hood
- Push and turn ignition and dome thermometer
This comes as another addition to the list of best portable gas grills. Pit Boss Grills 75275 comes as a 2 burner gas grill offering with huge 275 sq. in of cooking area. The propane powered Pit Boss 200P unit can produce 20,000 BTUs of cooking power. Moreover, the outdoor propane grill has folding legs and a latching hood marking this as best portable grill for camping.
This propane grill is made up of 304 stainless steel grates and comes with Push and turn ignition. Other features include ABS controls, built-in dome thermometer and other essentials for great grilling.
Note to Buyers: We have made every effort to bring you the list of best portable gas grills. Also, we would like to affirm that the above list is made with main intention to comprise all types. However, we do not prioritize any product in particular. To conclude, it’s all about buyer’s call to pick the right one as per their need. Have a joyful grilling!!